Check-In from 10:30 AM to 11:15 AM;
Shotgun Start Time at 12:00 Noon SHARP
– Driving Range and unlimited range balls available at 10:30 AM
– Box lunch provided after Check-In
– Our PAC Committee will be selling Mulligans: 2 for a $15.00 donation BRING CASH! 😁
– Cost per player is $150.00 plus tax
– Cost to rent clubs is $45 plus tax per set; please plan ahead,and reserve clubs if needed in advance with the Pro Shop at 210-520-4040.
– Registration for Golf is due August 31st! Don’t wait! Act Now! Click here to register.
There will be 1 “Longest Drive” hole with a prize for both the men and ladies.
There will be 2 “closest to the pin” holes with prizes.
|10:00-5:00||Convention Registration Open||Windmill Plaza|
|10:00-11:30||Golf Registration||Hill Country Golf Club Patio|
|12:00-6:00||Golf Shotgun Start|
|6:00-7:00||Cocktail Hour||Courtyard Deck|
|7:00-9:00||Reception * Sponsored by Vistar||Courtyard Deck|
|PAC After Hours room Bandera room|
|7:00-12:30||Convention Registration Open||Windmill Foyer|
|7:00-1:00||Silent Auction Opens||Windmill Foyer|
|8:00-8:15||President Intro||Independence Hall 1-3|
|8:15-9:00||SBA Resources for Small Businesses|
|9:05- 9:45||Heather Bailey|
|9:50-10:25||Robert Jackson with NAMA|
|10:30-11:05||Maximizing Sales in Your Customers Break Room|
|11:10-11:55||Scaling in Unattended|
|12:00-1:15||Lunch State Rep Steve Allison District 121 Speaker||Independence 6-7|
|3:00-6:00||Texoma Expo||Independence Hall 4|
|7:00-7:30||Golf Prize/ Live Auction/ Recognition||Luckenbach|
|9:45-11:00||Round Tables||Independence Hall 1-3|
|11:00-11:45||Silent Auction/ Raffle/ Gift Card|
|11:50-11:55||Conclusion of Convention|
|1:00-5:00||Join us at the lazy river! (Optional)|